Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Innuendo




We are all butterflies. Butterflies who paint their wings with the desired colors that we wish to possess: vibrant, colorful, bright and unique. Colors that may attract or distract. It’s how we carry them. Colors that are our beauty, our personality.

I am very fortunate because God’s greatness bestowed me a unique talent that is in my possession. God has given me this ample knowledge to understand the essentiality of life that He has given to me, as well as the wisdom to think that THIS LIFE is not a warlock’s curse but a special gift which will help me to be a unique individual, that I can also bring joy and be an important specie of the universe. A single living organism who can perform and contribute to our environment a little abundancy.

I am proud of the person I am. And the zenith performance that I can ever share is that I am a teacher. I may not be the greatest teacher, but I know in the deepest part of my heart that I can be a great teacher. I have this trust in my own capacity that I can perform my duty as a teacher well. The fact that I perform my duty as a teacher willfully, sincerely and dedicatedly is the kaleidoscopic colors that sparkle in my wings that I use to fly as a butterfly.

No comments: