Introduction and Observation...




We attended a Monday Flag Raising Ceremony today at the Carmona Hon. Marciano Mapanoo Park. This is my very first attendance in this flag ceremony as a principal. The emcees introduced me to the public twice but I felt ashamed because she never mentioned the name of my district supervisor-being the head of the DepEd in the Municipality of Carmona. I just thought the lady emcee forgot to mention my district supervisor's name since she is already known by many people since she is always attending the flag raising activity every morning.
I just shared this observation for the record....
Coinciding the flag raising ceremonies is the intermission number done by the select pupils from Bancal Elem. School who did a musical presentation imitated from the classical movie "The Sound of Music". They did the "Do Re Mi" song by Julie Andrews.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sample Program for a Debut Party: Featuring Cyrill Flores 18th Birthday

MADES' Ang Grinfilds, champion best school paper in CALABARZON

Speech of a New Principal