MILES smiles at Mother Nature

Comments

simplyvivien said…
Good morning, Sir Noel, may I hire you for being the emcee of the debut of my daughter here at Tayabas, Quezon? Her debut will be held at Kundiman Resto / Bar here at Tayabas. The date would be on November 18, Saturday from 4 pm to 8 pm. Hoping for your positive response or hoping that you may refer someone else if you can not make it...I am Mrs. Vivien Lou R. Relos, a government employee here at Tayabas, Quezon and is a Weather Observer IV at PAGASA Weather Bureau. I will make it sure that yo will be of comfort here when you come over...My cellphone number is 09955899349 or 09955892300. My facebook account is relosvivienlou@hotmail.com or gmail at vlrrelos@gmail.com. Hoping to hear from you soonest. Thank you very much and hope to meet you in the nearest future...

Popular posts from this blog

Sample Program for a Debut Party: Featuring Cyrill Flores 18th Birthday

MADES' Ang Grinfilds, champion best school paper in CALABARZON

Speech of a New Principal