Welcome to my world...

I found this day important one
because at last I have now my own blogspot here.
This is what I call, "my Valentines Day gift to my self"
(personally, socially, professionally and even spiritually).
To all my friends who know me for real and reel,
I welcome you all...
Feel free to be a part of this simple spot
about simple "me" in this little corner of world wide web.
It is my delight that you find time browsing my blogs here.
Just smile when you're on it coz your smile brightens my day.
To all those who just coincidentally walk-by
and just find this spot somehow related to who you are,
I dearly welcome you too...
It's my pleasure to be a part of your great and wonderful life.
Whatever you are feeling right now: happy, bored, lonesome, guilty or ecstatic,
let that feeling pass and go.
Good day and Happy Hearts Month!
Hope that your heart radiates love, beauty and compassion to those who need it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sample Program for a Debut Party: Featuring Cyrill Flores 18th Birthday

MADES' Ang Grinfilds, champion best school paper in CALABARZON

Speech of a New Principal